IE Magazines are monthly PDF compilations of both free and premium IE Articles with Mindmaps (Current affairs).
Why IE Articles?
- IE Articles are like NCERTs of key current affairs issues.
- It will give you a strong foundation of key current affairs topics through big-picture analysis.
- They are prepared by analyzing at least 3-4 years of news from major news sources like The Hindu, Indian Express, Yojana, etc. It is because UPSC no longer asks questions from last one-year news only (see 2018 & 2019 paper) + it requires candidates to have in-depth knowledge of important issues. So IE article is an initiative to satisfy this demand of UPSC.
- Relevant links to static syllabus mindmaps are also provided for integrated learning.
- Whenever there is an update to a particular issue, we don’t write an entirely new article with different words. Instead, we re-publish the existing ones with additional notes so that it would easier for you to understand and revise those issues better.
- It will be useful to solve analytical/in-depth questions in Prelims (see 2019 question paper).
- It will be useful to solve almost all questions in Mains (Essay and General Studies).
- It will be useful for writing excellent answers in mains (essay & GS).
- Articles are written in a notes based format with question-answer based arrangement = you can easily recall concepts in the exam/interview.
- Mindmaps are provided for easy understanding and faster revision before the exam.
- So regular reading and revising IE articles would be a game-changer in your UPSC preparation journey.
Did you know?
You could answer 120+ marks worth of questions in UPSC Prelims 2019 with the help of IE Articles & IE Mindmaps – Learn More.
How to Download?
With Gold (6 Months), Platinum (12 Months) & Platinum Plus Membership, you can download all the previous months and coming months magazines in this same page until the membership expiry + you can also access all IE Mindmaps (Static syllabus covered).
Download the November 2018 Magazine below as a sample. All the other magazines are visible for Gold, Platinum & Platinum Plus members only.